Year 2016 had some interesting properties (apart those listed below):
• 2016 is the smallest natural number whose square root (44.89988864...) starts with 10 composite digits.
• 2016 is in smallest amicable triple (1980, 2016, 2556), i.e., a set of 3 numbers whose sum of divisors (6552) is equal the sum of the 3 numbers.
• 2016 is the only natural number n such that the sum n2 + n3 is stricty pandigital, i.e., it contains all the 10 digits exactly once. Indeed, 20162 + 20163 = 8197604352.
• 2016 = 211 - 25 = 37 - 35 + 34 - 32 = 74 - 73 - 72 + 71 = 133 - 132 - 131 + 130.
• 2016 can be written as 6!!(6!!-6).
Adding to 2016 its reverse (6102), we get a palindrome (8118).
It is a tau number, because it is divible by the number of its divisors (36).
It is a super Niven number, because it is divisible the sum of any subset of its (nonzero) digits.
It is a nialpdrome in base 2 and base 14.
It is a zygodrome in base 2.
It is a congruent number.
It is an inconsummate number, since it does not exist a number n which divided by its sum of digits gives 2016.
It is an amenable number.
It is a practical number, because each smaller number is the sum of distinct divisors of 2016, and also a Zumkeller number, because its divisors can be partitioned in two sets with the same sum (3276).
It is a pseudoperfect number, because it is the sum of a subset of its proper divisors.
2016 is a wasteful number, since it uses less digits than its factorization.
2016 is an evil number, because the sum of its binary digits is even.
The square root of 2016 is about 44.8998886413. The cubic root of 2016 is about 12.6327191953.
The spelling of 2016 in words is "two thousand, sixteen".